Canada is slowly emerging as one of the most favourite destinations for Indians to migrate to. It could be due to the opportunities in the field of education or career. Therefore, it becomes critical to know about the programs that the Canadian government offers to attract new migrants to fulfil its need of a skilled workforce. There are myriad programs which make it a bit confusing for the general public. That is why experienced institutes like Rudraksh Immigration in Mohali share some easy ways to file the visa application.
Canada Work Permit without Job Offer or LMIA
While this might sound too good to be true, we assure you it isn’t. The 2022 Canadian Work Permit allows to you apply without the need to produce the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) Certificate or a Job Offer. The IEC (International Experience Canada) program is the answer to this. It allows you to stay and work in Canada for 2 years after which you could apply for a PR.
Benefits of IEC Program
Following are the main benefits of the IEC program to get the Work Permit for Canada in 2022:
- No IELTS needed.
- No job offer needed.
- No LMIA needed.
- Proof of funds – just $2,500 CAD.
- Open to Skilled and Unskilled job positions.
- Your spouse/common-law partner can obtain an OPEN work permit.
- Visa fee – $156 CAD.
- Processing Time – 6 weeks.
There are 3 streams under which one could be able to apply for this visa:
- Young Professionals Stream
- Interior Co-Op Stream
- Working Holiday Stream
A. Young Professionals Streams needs an employer-specific work permit.
- You must be between 18-35 years of age.
- For job offer, you can consult Registered Organisations (RO’s) on IRCC website.
- RO’s will help you with local taxes and laws, transportation, accommodation, etc.
B. International Co-Op Stream can offer work permit if you are a student at a post-secondary institute in Canada.
- This includes internships as a part of curriculum in your field of study.
C. Working Holiday Stream allows you to directly work in Canada without a job offer.
- However, you must be from 35 recognised countries to avail the perks of this stream.
- You can work for any number of employers.
Now, in order to look for jobs, you could visit the AIESEC website. It has job offers and the necessary requirements. Once you apply, you could get the job offer within 35 days. After that, you are eligible to apply for the world permit. The application fee is $770 CAD.
Here is the list of documents needed for that:
- You will get need PCC (Police Clearance Certificate).
- Proof of funds documents – $2,500 CAD.
- Medical Test Report by ‘Panel Physician’.
- Health Insurance covering entire duration of your stay in Canada.
- It must cover medical care, hospitalisation, repatriation, cost of getting you to a medical facility or returning you to your home country.
- Recognized Organisation (RO) acceptance letter (if applicable).
- Passort, Digital Photo and CV.
If you would like to discuss your case with the professionals at Rudraksh Immigration in Mohali, make sure to visit their office.